Tuition and Fees Payment Policy
1. Application Fees
The NATED programme (N4 – N6) applicants are required to submit their document accompanied with the application fees. An amount of R 400 is levied with each application, this fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to pursue your education at MGM-DPC, or do not qualify for admission or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available.
The application must pay application fees and tuition fees through the following method:
- Electronic Fund Transfer EFT, using your national ID number as reference number.
- Direct bank deposit or debit card payment and take the deposit slip to the offices.
MGM-DTC does not accept cash at any of its offices and applicant to ensure that information used during the transaction is correct. The college accepts no responsibility for any mistakes and omissions during the transaction. The payment is considered received only when it reflect on the college bank statement.
Visit www.mgm-dp.co.za for banking details and payment information.
NB: Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
2.MGM-DPC Payment Methods and Banking Details
MGM-DPC does not accept cash or Cheques at any of it offices, cash can however, be paid into the college’s bank account at any First National Bank (FNB) branch.
Cash and direct bank deposits can be made at any First National Bank (FNB) in South Africa
- Bank name: First National Bank (FNB)
- Account name: MGM-DPC Income Account
- Account number: 627 9962 5200
- Account type: Cheques
- Branch code: 250645
- Swift code: FIRNZAJJ
- Deposit Reference: South African National ID or Passport Number
- Reason: Student Fees
- Should any of the information on the bank deposit slip be incomplete or incorrect, the transaction will not be processed by the bank and/or may cause a delay in the allocation or transfer of funds to your account and as such the College cannot be held liable for delays caused.
- The Payment is considered received once it reflects into the bank account.
- It is the responsibility of the depositor to make sure that the transaction is successful and the deposit slip is correct and sent to the college office Head Office.
- No Cheque are accepted as no bank generates printed Cheques in 2021 going forward
3. Tuition Fees Payments
MGM-DPC’s study fees structure is lower compared to many other higher education institutions (TVET, Colleges and University). our education is adapted to fourth industrial revolution Technology
Our fees incudes:
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Books and Syllabuses
- Design and Engineering software 4 sets of software, worth thousands of Rands / dollars
- Labs fees (Tools and materials)
Studying is a significant investment, the cost depends on the qualification and whether you are a local or foreign student and many other aspects auxiliary to the programme / qualification you intend to register.
While the exact quotation of yearly fees can be obtained from the college administration or by contacting the registrar, it is important to note that for local students, there is a non-refundable registration fees of R 400 to be paid, and a deposit of 10% of total annual tuition fees to be on registration.
Most programme fees are in the average of R 1 600 monthly, the cost includes your prescribed books and Syllabuses where applicable, the National Diploma programme is for 3 years. Fees are affordable and you get more than you at any other learning institution for the same programme.
Please Note: It compulsory that Engineering, Art and Graphic Design student be in possession of a laptop computer to be able to receive design software provided by the college. Click here to see the laptop computer requirement or specifications.
4. Funding Your Studies
Bursaries and loans for MGM-DPC students
MGM-DPC’s Division: Student Funding (DSF) administers donor funding in the form of bursaries and loans to MGM-DPC students. The criteria for awarding these bursaries and loans are determined by the donors of the funding. Applicants are advice to visit the following links below for further information on Funding.